source (h/t Mikael Seppala)How to maximise the benefits of a system value approach | World Economic Forum
How can we maximise the benefits of a system value approach?
12 Oct 2020
- Kristen PaneraliHead of Electricity Industry, World Economic Forum
- Stephanie JamisonSenior Managing Director, Accenture Global Utilities Leader
The World Economic Forum COVID Action PlatformLearn moreMost PopularWhy we’re one step closer to a flu vaccine that lasts foreverAnne Trafton · MIT News 13 Oct 2020Chart of the Day: This is how the $88 trillion global economy is spread around the worldKate Whiting 13 Oct 2020WHO warns herd immunity strategy ‘unethical’ and other top COVID-19 storiesKate Whiting 13 Oct 2020More on the agendaForum in focusOur new partnership will accelerate the responsible sourcing of raw materials via blockchainRead more about this projectExplore contextFuture of EnergyExplore the latest strategic trends, research and analysis
- The path to an integrated zero-carbon energy system needs to take into account not only cost, but also system value.
- The journey towards a sustainable energy transition has three stages.
- Investments in renewables, efficiency and the grid come first and remain essential throughout the path
continues in source:How to maximise the benefits of a system value approach | World Economic Forum