Western Complex Systems Conference 2022 explores the application of complexity theory and systems thinking across disciplines. Over vast diversity in academic fields, methodologies, and domain expertise, our common thread is curiosity about the ways that nonlinear dynamics and systemic thinking invite us to understand and respond to our world.
- Wednesday, March 30, 2022, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
- Registeration Required (Conference live via Zoom)
- Conference Schedule: single-track format — drop-in/out for sessions of interest throughout the day
- Hosted by the Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Lab and Western Research at Western University, London, Canada.
- Questions? Connect at email@example.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.