- 1. The Biologist’s Approach to Man
- 2. Brains as Machines
- 3. The Human Calculating Machine
- 4. The Establishment of Certainty
- 5. How We Learn to Communicate
- 6. The Changing Symbols of Science
- 7. The Mechanistics Interpretation of Nature
- 8. Made in What Image?
On LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6958549227190857729/), Dennis Sandow says:
In the 1950’s Humberto Maturana became a student of JZ Young.
In this first Reith lecture JZ discusses the scientific process of muddling through as opposed to the philosophic process found in logic.