Growing Workforce Capacity & Capabilities for System LeadershipGrowing Workforce Capacity & Capabilities for System Leadership Tickets, Tue 12 Jul 2022 at 12:00 | Eventbrite
Message received by email:
Growing workforce capacity and capabilities for system leadership
A webinar with our ImpACT research group.
12pm – 1pm (BST)
Tuesday 12 July
In this final in the series, we will draw on examples from organisation and system transformation working with National, Regional and System partners.
Hosted by Jonathan Webster, Professor of Practice Development & Co-Director ImpACT Research Group, UEA.
Featuring speakers and contributors:
- Beverly Chilson, Integrated Therapies Clinical Lead, James Paget NHS Foundation Trust
- Anna Morgan, Independent Consultant
- Saffron Rolp-Willis, Workforce Transformation Manger, HEE East of England
- Emma Wakelin, Associate Director of Workforce Transformation, Norfolk and Waveney Health and Care Partnership
- Claire Whitehouse, Senior Nurse for NMAHP Research, James Paget NHS Foundation Trust
- Maurina Barron, Caribbean Nurses & Midwives Association (UK)
- Paulette Lewis, Caribbean Nurses & Midwives Association (UK)
This event is hosted by UEA Health and Social Care Partners’ ImpACT research group, which looks at sharing best practice to reinvigorate health and social care settings, seeking to enable flourishing systems, workforce and communities.
Subscribe to the ImpACT research group’s YouTube channel, where you can catch up on the previous webinars hosted by ImpACT.
Numbers are limited, so please register here.
This event will be recorded and circulated for those unable to join.