- Richardson K, Tait A (2015). On the dynamic structure of complex networks. Emergence: Complexity and Organization, Forum, 31 December 2015.
- Richardson K, Tait A (2013). When spreadsheets go bad. OR Insight 26, 270-277.
- Sipple J W, Vink J, Francis J, Williams J, Morgan J, Brady S, Tait A (2012). Making data open & useful: providing enhanced access to public data through web and app tools to facilitate better local decisionmaking. Presented at 6th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, Valencia, Spain, 5-7 March 2012.
- Richardson K, Goldstein, J A, Allen, P M, Tait A (2008). Complexity and Neo-Expertise. E:CO Annual 2008, pp. ix-xiv.
- Richardson K, Tait A (2008). Confronting Complexity. Emergence: Complexity and Organization, Volume 10 Number 2, 2008.
- Brady S, Tait A (2006). Arizona and New York Schools Push the Envelope. Perspectives on Performance, Volume 5; Issue 2 – October 2006.
- Tait A (2006). Speed Confrontation Management. Victor Svetlov has produced a Russian translation of this paper. (EPUB) (Mobipocket/Kindle)
- Tait A (2006). Mario’s career crisis.
- Tait A (2006). Modeling confrontations using Options Boards.
- Koehn D, Tait A, Crannell M (2005). Absolving the Sin of Collaboration. “inside collaboration”, Volume IV Issue V 06/05.
- Crannell M, Howard N, Norwood G, Tait A (2005). A C2 system for ‘winning hearts and minds’: tools for Confrontation and Collaboration Analysis. Proceedings of the Tenth International Command and Control Research and Technology Symposium, McLean, VA, 13-16 June 2005.
- Crannell M, Howard N, Norwood G, Tait A (2004). How to assess an exit strategy: Measures of Merit for compliance. Proceedings of the 2004 Command and Control Research and Technology Symposium, Coronado Bay Resort, San Diego, CA, 15-17 June 2004.
- Brady S, Tait A (2004). No Organization Left Behind — “Mass Market” Data Envelopment Analysis. Invited paper at CORS/INFORMS Joint International Meeting 2004, Banff, Canada, 16-19 May 2004.
- Baan A, Howard N, Tait A (2003). “COM as Shooter” — Operational Planning using C2 for Confronting and Collaborating. Proceedings of the 8th International Command and Control Research and Technology Symposium, National Defense University, Washington, DC, 17-19 June 2003.
- Smith R, Howard N, Tait A (2002). Commanding Anti-Terrorist Coalitions: A Mid-East Illustration. Proceedings of the 7th International Command and Control Research and Technology Symposium, Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, California, 11-13 June 2002.
- Tait A, Flower A (2001). Information security…let’s talk business. White paper for finance industry.
- Smith R, Howard N, Tait A (2001). Confrontations in War and Peace. Proceedings of the 6th International Command and Control Research and Technology Symposium, U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, Maryland, 19-21 June 2001.
- Richardson K, Tait A, Lissack M (1999). The potential role of group decision support tools in the coherent management of complex projects. IRNOP IV, September 1999.
- Stubbs L, Tait A, Howard, N (1999). How to Model a Confrontation — Computer Support for Drama Theory. Proceedings of the 1999 Command and Control Research and Technology Symposium, Naval War College, Newport, RI, June 29 – July 1 1999.
- Howard N, Tait A (1998). Power: an approach based on drama theory. Presentation to Symposium on Analytical Approaches to Studying Power and Influence in Contemporary Political/Military Affairs, DERA, Farnborough, October 1998.
- Tait A (1997). ‘Facilitation Environments’ for Negotiation and Mediation. Cooperation – or Conflict, 11 (4), July 1997.
- Tait A (1997). Drama without Tears. Operational Research Society Tutorial Papers, YOR10.
- Williams T M, Eden C, Ackermann F, Tait A (1995). Vicious Circles of Parallelism. International Journal of Project Management, 13 (3), 151-155.
- Williams T M, Eden C, Ackermann F, Tait A (1995). The Effects of Design Changes and Delays on Project Costs. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 46, 809-818.
- Bennett P G, Tait A, MacDonagh, K (1994). INTERACT: Developing Software for Interactive Decisions. Group Decision and Negotiation, 3, 351-372.