Reimagining Policy to Enable Cultural and Institutional Transformation
- Published on October 26, 2021
Originally published in Values20 Policy Briefs in October 2021. The Values 20 Group (V20) is a global community of values experts and practitioners who seek to actively engage with the Group of Twenty (G20) to advance its vitally important multilateral work. V20 was launched in 2020 with the purpose of deepening understanding of how values can strengthen public policy. In 2021, the V20 calls upon the G20 to promote values-based institutional decisions and human-centered policies given their unique, untapped power to contribute to overcoming global challenges.
SOLIDARITY TASK FORCE POLICY BRIEF
CHAPTER 2: REIMAGINING POLICY TO ENABLE CULTURAL AND INSTITUTIONAL TRANSFORMATION
- Fedor Ovchinnikov, Evolutionary Futures Lab, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Marco Tavanti, University of San Francisco, USA, email@example.com
- Pablo Villoch, Glocalminds, Chile, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tatiana Vekovishcheva, Flourishing Enterprise Innovation Team, USA, email@example.com
- Najla Alariefy, Big Data Analyst & Policy Consultant, Saudi Arabia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lina Constantinovichi, Innovation 4.4, USA, email@example.com
- Manuel Manga, Leadership Development Consultant, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
To adequately address the increasingly complex global challenges, from climate change to inequality, we recommend allocating resources to capacity building for policy-makers at all levels through targeted values-based programs about working with complexity and through grassroots-level experimentation that involves diverse actors in designing new values-based institutions and cultural practices.
Continues in source: Reimagining Policy to Enable Cultural and Institutional TransformationReimagining Policy to Enable Cultural and Institutional Transformation | LinkedIn